Re: LVS-NAT bug details

Subject: Re: LVS-NAT bug details
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 10:09:54 -0800 (PST)
On Mon, 30 Oct 2006, Mark Swanson wrote:

I see the issues described and patches are available, but I was wondering if anyone here knew if the patches were already available in RPMs for centos 4.

no.

Also, in my dev environment (Fedora core 3) I seem to have LVS-NAT with netfilter working outside the director. Since the HOWTO states this isn't possible (4.2) I was wondering if perhaps some functionality works fine and if there was more details about this somewhere.

some of netfilter works and some doesn't. There isn't a list of what does and what doesn't work (well I don't have one). You can either try it and see if it works, or look at the code and guess what will and won't work. If you want it to work as best as we can do it, you have to apply Julian's nfct patches.