Re: ldirectord not correctly starting after heartbeat upgrade

Subject: Re: ldirectord not correctly starting after heartbeat upgrade
From: malcolm <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 08:27:07 +0000

All my configuration files remain the same. However, upon restarting heartbeat, ldirectord does not appear to set up my tunnels properly. It seems to hang, or something.

If you've used a package to upgrade heartbeat it will also update ldirectord, the quickest way to resolve your issue may be to go back to the old version of ldirectord (just replace the file). Assuming that this works then maybe try the latest ldirectord from WebCVS on the ultramonkey site.

Changing one thing at a time makes it easier to diagnose if it's heartbeat or ldirectord causing the issue.

--
Regards,

Malcolm Turnbull.

Loadbalancer.org Limited
Office: +44 (0)870 443 8779
Mobile: +44 (0)7917 194577
http://www.loadbalancer.org/

" When a single point of failure is not an option"

Why not try our online demonstration <http://www.loadbalancer.org/lbadmin/> ? Or get answers to common questions <http://www.loadbalancer.org/fud.html> ?