Re: Instructions for RHEL4/2.6

Subject: Re: Instructions for RHEL4/2.6
From: Matthew <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 14:36:35 -0600
Ok. Got any up to date HOWTO's or sample configs for 2.6.X kernels?

I must be missing some crucial step because I can use tcpdump on the director and slave and I can see the slave receiving the packet but then nothing is happening.

I'm attempting to do either IP->IP or Direct Routing.

Thanks,
Matthew