write failure on ucast eth0

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: write failure on ucast eth0
From: Pompon <pompon2@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 14:34:52 +0100
Hi,

I've two Xen virtual server under debian on witch I've heartbeat
installed and ipsec VPN managed. The two servers are closely the same
as the second is a copy of the first one. On the first one heartbeat
works well, but on the second one when it acquire ressources, I've got
these errors in the log :

heartbeat: 2006/11/22_09:49:30 ERROR: Unable to send [-1] ucast
packet: Operation not permitted
heartbeat: 2006/11/22_09:49:30 ERROR: write failure on ucast eth0.:
Operation not permitted

Resources are acquired well and heartbeat seems to work (it switch
back correctly to the first server if needed, and detecting stop or
start of the other node is working), except that the ipsec0 interface
which is mounted at ipsec startup have no ip address. If I launch
ipsec manually, the interface has it's correct ip address, but
launched with heartbeat doesn't work correctly.

I suspected someting around firewalling on the second server but can't
find differencies or rejected packets.
Have you any idea that could help?

Thanks,
Jean-Michel.