Re: Transparent cache cluster, patch Jinhua Luo

Subject: Re: Transparent cache cluster, patch Jinhua Luo
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 02:45:40 -0800 (PST)
On Tue, 2 Jan 2007, Diego Larios wrote:

Hello, l looked at the patch for transparent cache that Jinhua Luo made; I
applied it but nothing happens, it doesn't work, do I have to make something
else to make it work ? Thanks.

hmm, he gave a bit of a write up on using it when he posted (I thought). I didn't take any notice of it, since it wasn't obvious at least at the time, that it was going into the kernel. It now seems likely that it will go in the kernel, and I should track down the info and write it up. I guess I've been asleep at the wheel, sorry. Can you dig up his original posting(s) and see what he said?

Thanks Joe