MySQL Problem

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MySQL Problem
From: "Sohail Riaz" <sohaileo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 15:24:57 +0500
Here is my senario

I've two master/master replicated mysql servers. A lvs is implement and only
one server is in real, i put second server in fallback. that if lvs found
that real is failed it switched it to fallback server.
There is script i'm using to test. Now the problem is that whenever i put
real mysql down. the script stops working. However lvs enable fallback mysql
server, but script were stops so no more entries are going to mysql. Please
help me in this regards that if real mysql goes down i wont lost any queries
in the time of switching to fallback mysql.

Regards,

--
Sohail Riaz, RHCE
Server Administrator