Re: Director not sending icmp unreachable to expired clients

Subject: Re: Director not sending icmp unreachable to expired clients
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 14:53:16 -0800 (PST)
On Wed, 24 Jan 2007, Graeme Fowler wrote:

On 24/01/2007 14:10, Janusz Krzysztofik wrote:
Sorry, forgot to attach the patch.

The list MLM doesn't send attachments through, I'm afraid. You'll either have to put the patch in the body of a message, or (if it's way too long) put it up on the web and tell us where it is.

I got it, 835bytes. If this isn't the correct size can you send it off-list to Horms, Julian and myself.

Thanks Joe