How to access the internet from load-balanced nodes?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: How to access the internet from load-balanced nodes?
From: "Igor Zhbanov" <izh1979@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 02:03:09 +0300
Hello!
I have set-up four nodes system: two LVS load balancers (CentOS) and two
working nodes (openSUSE).
LVS nodes have global IPs, so they able to access the internet and working
nodes have only private IPs, so they cannot access internet directly. I use
NAT-base load balancing.

Now I need to know how give working nodes ability to access the internet? I
ask this because I don't know how to write properly iptables rules so LVS
balancing packets will not conflict with working nodes internet connections.
Should I assign some IP-alias for default gateway for that nodes or
something else?

Thanks.