ipt_connlimit through LVS?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ipt_connlimit through LVS?
From: Don Sizemore <dls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 10:39:07 -0500 (EST)

  hi all,

probably a dumb question on my part, but my googling and ipvsadm man-paging hasn't turned up what i'm looking for. is there any way to limit connections per IP through IPVS, to mimic the netfilter connection limit module ipt_connlimit?

  i see ipvsadm's threshold option, but it does totals per server.

  thank you,                                    919.962.5646 w
  donald sizemore, ii                           919.260.4915 c
  ibiblio.org n stoof                           919.962.8071 f