LVS hang problem

Subject: LVS hang problem
From: "Wesley Craft" <wcraft.htawork@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 11:32:05 -0500
Hi - I have a new setup of LVS using the UltraMonkey package and am having a
strange problem. I'm not sure where to start in diagnosing. My setup uses
the High availability/Load balancing model. I have 4 physical servers, 1 for
primary director (balance1), 2 real servers (www1 and www2), and a
database/backup directory (db1). They have virtually no load on them since I
am only getting started.

The problem I am having is when pulling pages through the VIP. It works fine
if I browse pages casually. However, if I speed up on my browsing and call
the pages fairly quickly, after about 20 or 30 calls to the VIP everything
hangs. I get no response from the VIP nor can I get to a RIP. After about 2
minutes of waiting, everything clears up and I can browse again. I have
munin checking all of these servers and it doesn't appear that I'm maxing
out anything, and I should be since I'm the solo user right now.

Where do I begin??? Thanks,.

Wes