LVS-NAT: How to access balanced services from real servers (inside priva

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: LVS-NAT: How to access balanced services from real servers (inside private network)?
From: "Igor Zhbanov" <izh1979@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 15:03:11 +0300
Hello!

I use LVS-NAT for load babalcing of requests (e.g. on port 80) between two
servers (node1 and node2).
So, I have external IP (e.g. 1.2.3.4) for accessing from outer world on
LVS-router.
And I need to be able to connect to 1.2.3.4 from node1 and node2, so that
requests will be load-balanced and directed back to either node1 or node2.
But I don't know how to do this. Can you help me?
I need an ability to use balanced services from node1 and node 2 too (and
not only from outer world).

Thanks!