Re: LVS-NAT: How to access balanced services from real servers (inside p

Subject: Re: LVS-NAT: How to access balanced services from real servers (inside private network)?
From: "Igor Zhbanov" <izh1979@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 19:36:34 +0300
2007/3/2, Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>:

On Fri, 2 Mar 2007, Igor Zhbanov wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I use LVS-NAT for load babalcing of requests (e.g. on port 80) between
two
> servers (node1 and node2).
> So, I have external IP (e.g. 1.2.3.4) for accessing from outer world on
> LVS-router.
> And I need to be able to connect to 1.2.3.4 from node1 and node2, so
that
> requests will be load-balanced and directed back to either node1 or
node2.
> But I don't know how to do this. Can you help me?

read about clients on realservers in the HOWTO

I have read about but don't understand. I don't need to connect from node1
to self via VIP. I need that my request from node1 (or node2) will be Again
load balanced. Suppose, I have Postfix and Cyrus IMAP running on each node
(node1 and node2). And Postfix delivers mail to Cyrus IMAP. And I need to
implement following scheme:
1) User from outer world contacts LVS router and goes to postfix on node1 or
node 2 via load balancing.
2) Postfix on internal node (node1 or node2) will contact LVS router, so its
request will be load balanced and redirected to Cyrus IMAP either on node1
or node2.
So I need a way to send requests from internal nodes to LVS router so they
will be processed by LVS in exactly the same way as requests from outer
world.