Re: LVS-NAT: How to access balanced services from real servers(inside pr

Subject: Re: LVS-NAT: How to access balanced services from real servers(inside private network)?
From: Mehrdad Ziaei <mehrdad.ziaei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 12:53:43 -0500
Hello,

I'm having similar problem, but my client program need the access to be through VIP
and load balanced.

I read anything I thought could be related to my case on HOWTO-Clients on Realservers
but I couldn't find any configuration or settings that can help.

Could you please more specific as which part of the HOWTO, I(we) should check.

Thanks
Mehrdad