Two virtual servers on the same box

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Two virtual servers on the same box
From: Frédéric Martinoty <frederic.martinoty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 17:56:31 +0100
Hello

I currently use LVS on a Linux box for an Apache cluster. My configuration file defines a virtual server which redirects requests sent on the port 80 to one of my real servers. I'd like to use LVS on the same box to setup a node managment for a MySQL cluster, which means I need to redirect requests sent on the port 3306.

Can I define two virtual servers like this ? In my idea, it should be something like this (see below). Do you think it is possible ? I'm working directly on the production server, so I can't afford to test and crash everything 20 times per day :-)

Thanks

Fred

Example of keepalived.conf :

virtual_server my_public_IP 80 {