Re: Page cannot be displayed

To: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Page cannot be displayed
From: Mark Maiden <mark.maiden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 14:49:23 +0000
Thank you for your response. I agree about the information, we're finding it hard to get firm networking info from our customers. As regards errors, can you give me a little indication as to how to get detailed information on this? Here's my ifconfig which shows no errors on the interface on the UM box :

eth0      Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 00:15:C5:E1:10:8B
          inet addr:xxx.xxx.xxx.251  Bcast:xxx.xxx.xxx.255
          Mask:255.255.255.240
          inet6 addr: fe80::215:c5ff:fee1:108b/64 Scope:Link
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000
          RX bytes:2794012482 (2.6 GiB)  TX bytes:2807683093 (2.6 GiB)
          Interrupt:169

Mark Maiden
Systems Administrator
Globoforce, Ltd