Re: Page cannot be displayed

To: Marcelo Leal <msl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Page cannot be displayed
From: Mark Maiden <mark.maiden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 10:27:03 +0100
Hi all,

Thank you for your thoughts on this. Turned out to be an apache setting that we were missing! Doh! We added this to our SSL config and now we have no more Page Cannot Be Displayed's. Thanks again.

SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0

Mark Maiden
Systems Administrator
Globoforce, Ltd
 6 Beckett Way Parkwest
 Dublin 12
 Ireland
 t: +353 1 625 8812
 f: +353 1 625 8880
 e: markm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  www.globoforce.com

  http://guidance.gospelcom.net/answer.htm

Marcelo Leal wrote:
Page cannot be displayed on the real servers?