Re: What are the Send Expect Options

To: lvs-users <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: What are the Send Expect Options
From: "isplist@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <isplist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 10:16:40 -0500
Nah, that's not true, it'll just make my learning that much faster. Not
everyone wants to learn every single thing about something, just enough that
they can get it working then keep on learning about it. Sometimes, it just
takes a few helping hands and someone is on their way.

Course, your reply is wonderful too now. It will help not only myself but
anyone else who checks out the list. Many many thanks!

Mike