Re: Keepalived + VLAN + iprules

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Keepalived + VLAN + iprules
From: flafolie@xxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 17:13:18 +0200
Thank you Joe, i have already solved my problem with some iprules...

Quoting Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>:

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007, flafolie@xxxxxx wrote:

The problem is I can configure only one default route on my loadbalancer.

I haven't read your posting closely, but you can have multiple default
routes. You use the "append" option.
(I don't know if this helps your problem or not.)

I see you have independant rules for each service, which is good. If
you have the routing table setup correctly, with routes for each
service, then you won't need a default route. Not having a default
route helps with security.