RE: LVS Tunneling

Subject: RE: LVS Tunneling
From: "Upblogger.com" <contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 18:41:43 +0200
Hello Joe,

Yes I did, my problem is 7.6. The client says "connection refused". when
using DR, tunneling replies "connection timeout".

The only reason I saw might be giving the error "is your networking isn't
set up correctly e.g. you have a non-standard subnet (not /24) and you've
forgotten to match the netmasks." That's why I posted my IPs, to know if
they are a problem.

Thanks,

Antoni