Verifying ldirectord

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Verifying ldirectord
From: "Dan Baughman" <dan.baughman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 09:14:42 -0600
I have a fairfly simple lvs conf.  One linux LB, two 2k3 real servers. Works
great.  Now I want to enable teh fail over.

Did a little homework, was intimidated by the length of the keepalived conf
files, so went with ldirectord.  Came up with this as a cf file.
I run ldirectord start, and the log file doesn't get any entries indicating
a successful start, and I dont see any thing indicating the testing is
actually taking place.  Other than simulating a fail on a server, how can I
verifty the ldirector is monitoring?  If i throw bogus arguments at it, it
does generate error messages in the log file, so I think i'm looking at the
right file.  Anyone already have this figured out?

# Global Directives
checktimeout=10
checkinterval=2
#fallback=127.0.0.1:80