Hello People of the LVS list!
ipvsman/d 0.9.2-9 is released, now.
ipvsman/d is a combination of a curses based GUI to steer ipvs in realtime
combined with a livekeeping daemon to check the availability of the real
and sorry servers.
ipvsman can be used
* standalone : see what ipvs is doing and to steer it by hand (without
* As a frontend to the ipvsmand daemon
* As a frontend to the keepalived (with limited options)
This Version has undergone many changes from the 0.9.1 version.
To use the old service.cfg config files please use the -l/--legacy commandline
To use keepalived.conf files use the command line switch -k/--keepalived
Please remember to set this switch also in /etc/init.d/ipvsmand.
This Version comes with great new features:
* New flexible config file format
* Reading of keepalived.conf files
* Toggle Realservers on and off using the 't' key.
* Sorry Servers may be checked for their availability
* Improved status Display
* Syntax parser for the topology.cfg lets you help finding typos
* generic tcp_check module sends Message to the TCP service and parses
the answer of the service using an configurable regular expression
* HTTP_GET and HTTPS_GET checking modules. Also with regular
expression checking of the downloaded website.
For Documentation please have a look at
Please help me to improve this software. If you have any questions, problems or
find a bug please let me know.
inqbus it-consulting +49 ( 341 ) 5643800
Dr. Volker Jaenisch http://www.inqbus.de
Herloßsohnstr. 12 0 4 1 5 5 Leipzig
N O T - F Ä L L E +49 ( 170 ) 3113748