[lvs-users] interesting question: maybe mysql cluster conflicts with ipv

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] interesting question: maybe mysql cluster conflicts with ipvs/ipvsadm
From: "kk yuker" <kingston.wchong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 11:15:39 +0800
Guys,
  I have encountered a very strange question. When mysql cluster client
process running with ipvs(either master side or backup side). Randomly the
linux system would hang on. The scenario is: 1. ping is ok but ssh fails. 2.
the  keyboard is not interruptable and the serial console did not work any
more. 3. But the ipvs self worked well, that means, it can dispatch the
message normally.  I have no idea how to handle such question.   And when
the question occurs, no error info printed into the /var/log/messages.

  The system configuration is:
># uname -rp ------------------I use rhel4 u3
2.6.9-34.ELsmp i686

>#mysqladmin version
Server version          5.1.17-beta-log
Protocol version        10
Connection              Localhost via UNIX socket
># ipvsadm -version
ipvsadm v1.24 2005/12/10 (compiled with popt and IPVS v1.2.0)

  Who can tell me whether you have such questions? And where the direction
is?

 Thanks very much!