Re: [lvs-users] keepalived

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] keepalived
From: Andre Weitekamp <weite@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 19:16:07 +0200
I've found the problem. I don't need any scripts or something else.
Keepalived add and remove the Server.
Keepalived has 4 Healthckeck frameworks. I used SSL_GET and HTTP_GET,
but the two methods doesn't add the server back. I don't know why, but
TCP_CHECK do this. So I use TCP_CHECK with the connect_port option and
all is well.

By the way. Now I've the problem with the alert email. Everytime I get a
501 Error from the smtp protocol. :)