Re: [lvs-users] IPVSADM/IPTables question

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] IPVSADM/IPTables question
From: "Gary W. Smith" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:16:05 -0700
Joe,

That does help.  We don't expect to saturate a full 100mbps connection at this
time.  Currently we're doing about 5mbps right now in production, but we have a
dual server system (netfilter on the firewall and director behind it).
Internally we will be using 1gbit cards but I doubt that those will be
saturared either, at this point in time.

I think that I have everything that I need now.  I've currently documenting
everything I did so I can retest and will be setting up the final network in a
couple days (then several days of testing).  Overall it appears to be working
as desired.

Thanks for the help and information.

Gary