Re: [lvs-users] LVS-NAT simple (?) setup not working in mysterious way?

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS-NAT simple (?) setup not working in mysterious way?
From: Steve Wray <steve.wray@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 12:59:40 +1200
Joseph Mack NA3T wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Sep 2007, Steve Wray wrote:
>

> there's no point in looking through tcpdumps for an LVS that
> isn't set up correctly.

Look this is very frustrating, I have been through the documentation
repeatedly this week and tried to follow it as closely as I possibly can.

I've been banging my head against this since Friday last week and have
got *nowhere*

I have been through the mailing list archives for the past two years
reading every post I can find on LVS-NAT.

I have started with as simple LVS-NAT as I can and tried to develop it
from there.

If you can't help me then just leave it at that and perhaps someone else
on the list will be kind enough to check my config and give me a clue
beyond "RTFM".

Thanks anyway.