Re: [lvs-users] https connections

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] https connections
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 16:21:03 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 25 Oct 2007, Dan Yocum wrote:

> I'm an idiot.  ;-)

you learn much faster that way.

> Duh.  Those hostname/IPs are not on this machine (I was getting ahead of
> myself).  I'm using voms-fg5x1 and saz-fg5x3 as my test hostname/IPs.

these names are confusing to me. When you write it up can
you use something like name_VIP1, name_VIP2?

> So, I put the test IPs in the VirtualHost directives and added
> appropriate 'Listen' lines for each server (i.e., 'Listen
> 131.225.107.112', etc.) and everything is working as it is supposed to.

how do you handle the realserver to be name_VIP1 when it
gets a call to VIP1 and name_VIP2 for a call to VIP2?

> I'll write up a how-to setup LVS-DR + https in the next couple of days
> and send it to the list for review.

wonderful. People fall all over https on lvs and Graeme has
been rescuing everyone.

thanks