Re: [lvs-users] Master - backup synchronization verification

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Master - backup synchronization verification
From: Rumen Bogdanovski <rumen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 19:41:45 +0200
1. on the master director:
# ipvsadm -l --daemon
and verify the master daemon is running on the appropriate interface
with a correct syncid.
2. on the backup:
# ipvsadm -l --daemon
and verify the backup daemon is running.
3. if everything looks ok create several connections and monitor
# ipvsadm -lnc
on the backup, if the connections are listed everything is fine.

Btw try again tcpdump while creating new connections or while generating
traffic on the old ones. Only then you will see sync packets.