[lvs-users] LVS to run as a fail over (2 servers, active-passive) how?

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lvs-users] LVS to run as a fail over (2 servers, active-passive) how?
From: "Adam Niedzwiedzki" <adstar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 13:23:36 +1100
Hi guys,

I'm running (LVS via keepalived) and it's humming along nicely.

I have a couple of clients that are just using wrr and rr for the scheduling
across their boxes.
I have another client that has requested just a basic failover solution,
they don't want to load balance across their serves they just want failover.

How do I setup LVS (or the config in keepalived) to do this. Send all
requests to one server, unless it disappears then failover to the other, on
it's return fail back.

Cheers
Ad