Re: [lvs-users] where would the VIP be if I have 3 Internet connections?

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] where would the VIP be if I have 3 Internet connections?
From: "William Ottley" <williamottley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 17:05:13 -0500
thanks for the info Joseph.. just one more simple question.
what is the gateway for the real servers, if they are located geographically?

my step is to first try and get this up and running via lvs-dr, then
to do lvs-tun

I assume that the gateway is obviously the gateway to the internet
(router connecting to the real server), and that you ADD? another
gateway???

thanks!

Will

--
Morpheus: After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill