Re: [lvs-users] LVS-TUN with keepalived

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS-TUN with keepalived
From: "Sameer Garg" <sameer.garg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 15:51:16 +0530
Hey Holger,

Could you please run tcpdump on the real server and the LVS and see
where the packets are lost?

My guess is it has something to do with the tunnel size. I was
encountering a similar problem. When the size of the packet was 1480
or greater it resulted in fragmentation. I had to force fully set a
lower MSS (Maximum Segment Size - The size of the data in the packet)
to 1400 and it solved for me.

Sameer