Re: [lvs-users] help with ipvsadm and setting weight

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] help with ipvsadm and setting weight
From: Graeme Fowler <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 16:19:49 +0000
Randy

On Thu, 2008-01-10 at 10:10 -0600, Randy Paries wrote:
> I assume that the higher the the more connections it will get?

Correct, for the wlc scheduler.

It's easier to manage if you start with numbers > 1, also - try
100/100/100.

> So i thought i would do
> #ipvsadm -t local.flanders -w 2

That would be:

ipvsadm -E -t www.unitnet.com:80 -r local.flanders:80 -w 2

You may have to replace the names with IP addresses, but it should still
work. The "-E" is for "edit" (see "man ipvsadm").

> Also is there a way to make this permanent or do i have to set it each reboot?

How are you setting it up in the first place?

Graeme