[lvs-users] LVS directing to only one realserver.

Subject: [lvs-users] LVS directing to only one realserver.
From: "Janar Kartau" <janar.kartau@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 14:17:36 +0200
Hi there,
Yesterday i removed persistency and firewall marks from my LVS-DR setup
cause we now have global HTTP sessions. Now the clients seem to be directed
to only one realserver and ipvasdm shows zero connections. It's ok for a
minute or so after i restart pulse daemon (i'm using CentOS 5.0).. then the
numbers in ipvsadm stall, all the traffic starts going to one realserver
again and soon ipvsadm shows zero connections.
I'm using LVS do balance HTTP/HTTPS traffic. Arp problem is solved with both
arptables in realservers and a dedicated subnet for DIR<->RIP connections.
Any ideas what could cause this? Everything was working fine before i
removed fwm and persistent connections. Oh.. and btw, i have five more HTTP
services in LVS still using fwm and persistent connections and they are fine
too.

Janar Kartau