Re: [lvs-users] ldirectord trouble

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] ldirectord trouble
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 09:55:03 -0500
On Wed, Jan 30, 2008 at 01:34:11PM -0500, Mason Loring Bliss wrote:

> I'm trying to get ldirectord to do simple balancing, with a more complex
> configuration later, when everything works. This is on Debian Etch, using
> the stock Etch package.

Hm. The list seems a bit moribund - unsubscribing, so please reply to me
off-list if you'd care to share your insights with regard to the problem I
posted about yesterday.

Thanks in advance for any useful information sent my way!

--
Mason Loring Bliss   mason@xxxxxxxxxxx   http://www.blisses.org/
   Anything can be impossible, given sufficient bureaucracy.