Re: [lvs-users] lvs-users Digest, Vol 61, Issue 14

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] lvs-users Digest, Vol 61, Issue 14
From: "adam chandley" <chandleya@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 20:47:18 -0500
> From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
> Just bight the bullet and
> start on it.

And I did. Ended up doing a --save on my previous nanny-bound LVS box and
piped it off to a text file, quick learning.
So glad I did... that server passed away into SEGMENTATION FAULT grace at
9:30 this morning. Haven't got the slightest clue what happened. The / file
system goes all to pieces when mounted on that kernel - pull it over to
another box and it mounts and reads just fine. Good thing I got started when
I did! Thanks ...