Re: [lvs-users] load balancing works... kinda

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] load balancing works... kinda
From: "Charlie Williams" <cwilliams.work@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 14:51:44 -0500
that worked for the local server, then I attempted to setup a 3rd machine
solely running an apache server, ldirectord is able to reach its test page,
and indicates that the server is available, but requests are not getting
through from the virtual ip to the apache server (I see no accesses in the
apache log from anything other than ldirectord), I don't see any indication
of errors. Should I even be using direct routing? Would tunneling be a
better scalable solution anyway?