Re: [lvs-users] load balancing works... kinda

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] load balancing works... kinda
From: "Charlie Williams" <cwilliams.work@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:21:47 -0500
yep seems to be working fine now. My next step is probably going to be to
attempt to update heartbeat with version 2 for the crm module and begin
playing with those bells and whistles. I'd like to also find some
documentation on all the configuration files, since there seem to be plenty
of tutorials showing what to put in there, but no real descriptions of what
all the options are.

-Charlie