Re: [lvs-users] LVS SNAT problem.

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS SNAT problem.
From: Andy Ashley <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 16:04:33 +0000
Hi Graeme,

I want to keep the load balancer on its own network if at all possible
as this is a shared solution (multiple client networks) and its going to
mean additional cabling and complexity if I use
LVS-DR and it requires assigning the VIP to the realservers.

Am I barking up the wrong tree here then, expecting this configuration
to work, even if I could somehow get the load balancer to SNAT outgoing
packets?

Perhaps if I had another physical interface on the load balancers and
SNAT'ed outgoing packets leaving via that interface to avoid the ARP
problem?

Thanks.

Andy.