[lvs-users] Simple LVS cluster

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lvs-users] Simple LVS cluster
From: "Venkatesh R" <vradiga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 12:37:42 +0530
Dear all,

I have to setup simple RHEL3 cluster, having one load balancer and a
real server; Method of packet forwarding is IP tunneling. I have chosen
Ultra monkey as the source for LVS because it supports IP tunneling. I
have followed the instructions given by Ultra monkey for installation
and configuration. But, I could not see any LVS functionality working as
on today with my test setup. I can see sometimes the load server
receives the SIP messages, but not the real server. I doubt on the ARP
issue with IP tunneling. I could not find the suitable patch code for
ARP issue for RHEL3. If anyone knows about this, please do share with
me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Venkatesh

Disclaimer:

confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review
the policy at <a
href="http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html";>http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html</a>
 externally and <a
href="http://tim.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html";>http://tim.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html</a>