[lvs-users] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

To: Lvs Users <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lvs-users] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
From: Richard Pickett <richard.pickett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 22:21:08 -0700 (PDT)
LinkedIn
------------

Lvs,

It's been a little while since we've connected.

I'm expanding my personal network in LinkedIn and would like to have you added
as one of my personal contacts.

I'm sending out invitations to only people that are in my personal address book.

I hope you accept this personal invitation.

Thanks!

Richard W. Pickett, Jr.
President, CSR Technologies .com, Inc.
Richard.Pickett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Learn more:
https://www.linkedin.com/e/isd/227439667/z7cjmJWE/

What is LinkedIn?

Create new professional opportunities:
Find the right people when you're looking for a new job or business
opportunity. You never know if and when Richard Pickett or someone connected to
Richard Pickett will be in a position to help.

------
(c) 2008, LinkedIn Corporation