Re: [lvs-users] LVS - NAT and kernel panic

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS - NAT and kernel panic
From: "pierrick grasland" <pierrick.grasland@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 10:39:22 +0100
Hello all,

Like graeme say, with further investigation, it seems to be from my
hardware.
But, I not very fluent with this foreign language known as Kernel panic, so,
for all of you, I have reproduce this problem, and copy all output visible
on my screen (see attached files).

I will also add some detail about the outage :

I have run my torture test, launch a lot of concurrent calls, and wait.
Shortly after, I begin to have retransmissions, which indicate problem in
network.
So, I type ipvsadm to view the current status of my director, and then, I
had the kernel panic.

Thanks for your help,
--
Grasland Pierrick