Re: [lvs-users] another lvs-tun problem with large posts (MTU and fragme

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] another lvs-tun problem with large posts (MTU and fragmentation)
From: Udo Sauer <udo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 18:30:46 +0200
Hi Sandy,

thx for quick response. I have fix the problem. The tip was in the first
link of your answer ->> check your firewall !

I have add the IP-Rule that set the mss on the end of my iptable-script.
iptables -A OUTPUT -s VIRTUAL-IP -p tcp -m tcp --tcp-flags SYN,RST,ACK
SYN,ACK -j TCPMSS --set-mss 1440

... and here was perhaps the problem with other ip-tables rules before.
After i add the line in the top off my firewall script the problem with
the timeouts by large posts was fixed.

thx to all and regards
udosa munich