[lvs-users] Feedbackd and persistence

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] Feedbackd and persistence
From: Charles Williams <c.williams@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 13:35:02 +0200
Hey all,

recently gave feedbackd a try on a 4 RS node cluster with 2 Directors. after
testing we were
pleasantly surprised how well feedbackd handled the situation when we simulated
high loads on some
of the cluster nodes.

We did run into 1 small problem though. seeing as how we will be using
feedbackd in a tls/ssl
environment, persistence is a must. so jeremy, if you see this could you please
let us know what the
situation is with feedbackd? we are still in the planning phase for the new
mail cluster but I would
still like to tell my boss how things look regarding having feedbackd handling
the picture.

thanks,
chuck

--