Re: [lvs-users] Keepalived - HTTPS Issue with multiple HTTPS virtual ser

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Keepalived - HTTPS Issue with multiple HTTPS virtual server blocks
From: Graeme Fowler <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 09:45:26 +0100
On Thu, 2008-05-29 at 20:30 -0400, eneal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Yes I'm aware of those problems. But I'm not encountering those issues.
> What I'm seeing is that my http wont work, but https will work.

I believe you need to post your complete, unobfuscated keepalived config
(apart from the AH secrets) file to be checked - the only time I ever
saw something like this happening (in the dim recesses of my mind) it
was due to a misplaced brace in the configuration causing virtual server
instances to run into one another.

If you don't want to post the whole thing here, please send it me
off-list and I'll look at it.

Going back to your first question - this could well be to do with
keepalived, not LVS, so we'll see :)

Graeme