Re: [lvs-users] MySQL Load Balancer/Cluster Connection Refused on Virtua

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] MySQL Load Balancer/Cluster Connection Refused on Virtual IP
From: Graeme Fowler <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 11:04:45 +0100
Hi Paul

On Fri, 2008-05-30 at 10:32 +0100, Paul Bowden wrote:
> I also ran tcpdump -vv port 3306 on lb1 (which had the virtual ip) and
> this is what I get when I telnet 192.168.1.243 3306

Can you run that again, but this time on both of the realservers, per:

tcpdump -qn host client-1

This will give you both sides of the conversation as seen by the
realserver - both the client connecting to the VIP, and the responses to
the client (which the director doesn't necessarily see when using -DR).

Graeme