Re: [lvs-users] Problems with persistent connections

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Problems with persistent connections
From: Hudson FAS <hudsonfas@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 10:30:42 -0300
Hey, guys

I have the same problem, that is,

I Followed the guideline:
http://www.howtoforge.com/high_availability_loadbalanced_apache_cluster

1. SITUATION ONE: (I don´t use PERSISTENT = 300 in ldirectord.cf)

and when the users (in yours browsers) access (redirect by load
balance) pages with session controller(user/password), your
requisitions are redirecting to any www servers, always ....

Why? established a connection browser <--> www server, it should not
remain until the closing of the browser?

2. SITUATION TWO: (Now I´m using PERSISTENT = 300 in ldirectord.cf)

Now, SOME users (in browser) receive a blank page,
when they are accessing pages with session controller (user/password).

This is the problem I am having with the ldirector (ultramonkey)!!

Hudson FAS