Re: [lvs-users] IPVS: Error connecting to the multicast address

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] IPVS: Error connecting to the multicast address
From: "Luis Ojeda" <chinchile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 14:54:57 -0400
Well, the problem were that I worked with eth1 and the mcast was configured
to work over eth0. So director master work over eth1 and director backup
over eth0
plop...

now works :D

now I am trying to make lvs dynamically removes realserver when a realserver
is offline...

wish me luck...

i have three days to do that :S