[lvs-users] Fwd: Need help to configure LVS on Ubuntu 8.1

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] Fwd: Need help to configure LVS on Ubuntu 8.1
From: "Anil Sharma" <toanilsharma1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 15:15:19 +0200
 Dear,

As i am very new to LVS i have only basic functional knowledge of LVS.
Please guide me how i can configure LVS on my Ubuntu 8.1 server.

My Tasks are devided into three parts.

1). To set up a Load balancer between two sun directory servers (eg.
intigration-ds1.eu and intigration-ds2.eu running at ssl port 1369).
2.) then to set up Load balancer between two instances of opensso.
3.) To ensure high availability of production env. so to configure heartbeat
between two load balancers.

But i am not able to achieve my first task even.

Please help me, first to configure LVS  for my directory servers.

Thanks in advance for your valuable help.

--
Regards
Anil Sharma