Re: [lvs-users] IPVS/NAT - no connection after real server down

To: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] IPVS/NAT - no connection after real server down
From: "Pitscheider, Oswald" <Oswald.Pitscheider@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 14:47:36 +0200
Thx,

I’ve tried the LVS with this changes having a little succeed, but there is
still the problem that if I remove a real server, requests to the server are
responded very slowly.
From them moment, when the real server is removed from the pool, some requests
have to wait seconds for an answer.
After a minute, the LVS works as it should.

I’ve tested the LVS using jmeter with 25 threats.

Oswald