Re: [lvs-users] RHEL/CentOS + Antefacto?

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] RHEL/CentOS + Antefacto?
From: Brian Ghidinelli <brian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 10:38:31 -0700
Joseph Mack NA3T wrote:
> I think all the Antefacto patches are in the kernel now (not
> 100% sure - the final word is in the HOWTO). What isn't in
> the kernel is in Julian's nfct patches.

I didn't realize there was a difference... good to know.  I am indeed
talking about the nfct patches at http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/nfct/.

Sooo... anyone recompiled an RHEL/CentOS kernel with *those* patches? :)

I'm trying to fix the problem of return packets from my real servers
being killed as INVALID when combining iptables + lvs (in my case,
keepalived).

Thanks for the quick response Joe,

Brian