Re: [lvs-users] RHEL/CentOS + Antefacto?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] RHEL/CentOS + Antefacto?
From: Jason Stubbs <j.stubbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:08:12 +0900
Hijacking this thread. ;)

On Thursday 11 September 2008 03:11:31 Joseph Mack NA3T wrote:
> Siim's patches tell netfilter to ignore packets controlled
> by LVS, which puts you back into the simple solution above,
> but it does handle the situation where people just have to
> have stateful filtering.

This patch does what my patch does but in a much better way (and
lighter on the CPU too). Combined with the patch that's already
gone in that allows access to the VIP from local processes, my
patches don't offer anything new.

> There isn't a solution for LVS-DR, although Siim's code should
> be able to be extended to cover LVS-DR, if anyone wants to sit
> down and do it.

This is a case that my patches don't (and can't) handle either.

--
Jason Stubbs <j.stubbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
LINKTHINK INC.